"Provides Engineering and SMA personnel working on programs and projects with awareness of HMTA policies and guidelines."
This on-line course provides Engineering and SMA personnel working on programs and projects with awareness of HMTA roles and responsibilities in the Agency, HMTA Agency level standards/technical requirements, HMTA implementation, HMTA awareness and communication role for Engineering and SMA within Programs / Projects and a process for informing designated HMTA personnel of potential HMTA issues.
OCE and OSMA technical authority personnel.
Project Management Competencies
- PM 9.0 - Safety and Mission Assurance
- C 1.1 - Agency Structure, Mission, and Internal Goals
- C 1.2 - NASA Project Management/Systems Engineering Procedures and Guidelines
- C 3.1 - Security
- C 3.2 - Workplace Safety
- C 3.3 - Safety and Mission Assurance
Click here to view full competency model.
|Health and Medical Technical Authority (Public)||Website|
|Office of the Chief Health and Medical Officer (OHCHMO) (Public)||Website|
APPEL Library Resources
|NASA Galaxie Library||Books 24x7 Library|
All supplemental resources are NASA accessible only unless otherwise noted.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential HMTA issues.
- Report issues in accordance with your Center’s HMTA Implementation/Awareness Plan.
- Know your HMTA Points of Contact at your Center, at JSC, and at OCHMO and the pathways for communicating HMTA issues.