During this exciting 2-day workshop you will learn the ground rules for successfully communicating in a multidisciplinary environment. You are then guided through the minefield of communication barriers and develop crucial skills to boost your project, leadership and career success.
Recommended for all technical leaders, scientists, and engineers at every level of the management team who depend upon successful communication to achieve top results.
- C 2.2 - Team Dynamics and Management
- C 4.1 - Mentoring and Coaching
- C 4.2 - Communication
- C 4.3 - Leadership
Click here to view full competency model.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Plan successful communications
- Overcome communication barriers
- Deal effectively with "jargon" and language differences
- Give and receive valuable feedback
- Improve face-to-face interpersonal communication
- Develop active listening skills
- Improve meeting effectiveness
- Strengthen writing skills
- Polish oral presentation skills
- Build "goodwill" at work
- Improve managerial/organizational communication
- Manage the total communication process