- To register for APPEL courses, NASA Civil servants and contractors must follow the SATERN self-registration process.
- Once a registration is submitted, it will move through the SATERN approval process, where it must be approved by the employee’s supervisor, training coordinator, and Center APPEL POC.
- Four weeks prior to the course, Civil Servants who have received the appropriate approvals will be enrolled in the course by the APPEL Training and Support Office; contractors with appropriate approvals will be waitlisted.
- Once the Registration Cut-off date has passed, contractors will be Enrolled* in the course by the APPEL Training and Support Office.
- Practitioners will receive a Course Information Email and be asked to Confirm their Attendance through the course website.
- Practitioners will continue to receive course related information from the APPEL Training and Support Office until the course has completed.
- Need further help? Watch a video that walks through the entire registration process.
*Contractors will be enrolled if there are seats available, per NPD 3410.2G.