- To register for APPEL courses, NASA civil servants and contractors must follow the SATERN self-registration process.
- Once registration is submitted, it will move through the SATERN approval process, where it must be approved by the employee’s supervisor, training coordinator, and Center APPEL POC.
- Three weeks prior to the course, approved civil servants will be enrolled in the course by the APPEL Training and Support Office and will receive a Microsoft Outlook calendar invite with course information. Contractors with appropriate approvals will be waitlisted.
- Once the SATERN registration cut-off date has passed, remaining civil servants and contractors will be enrolled by the APPEL Training and Support Office if seats are available.
- Registered employees will continue to receive course related information from the APPEL Training and Support Office until the course has completed.
Course Registration Process