Through an integrated case study, participants will have the opportunity to select a project for Agile development and work through the life cycle of an Agile project.
NASA Program or Project Managers, who are a member of an agile project, manages an agile project, sponsors an agile project or is interested in knowing how agile project management methodology might affect their organization, management or fellow team members
Project Management Competencies
- PM 1.0 – Project Proposal
- PM 2.0 – Stakeholder Management
- PM 3.0 – Requirements Development & Management
- PM 5.0 - Project Planning
- PM 7.0 - Risk Management
- PM 8.0 - Earned Value Management
- PM 10.0 - Project Lifecycle
- PM 11.0 - Budget & Resource Management
- PM 14.0 - Tracking/Trending of Project Performance
- PM 15.0 - Project Control
- PM 16.0 - Project Review & Evaluation
- PM 18.0 - Decommissioning/Disposal & Archival of Data
Click here to view full competency model.
All supplemental resources are NASA accessible only unless otherwise noted.