"Hands-on case studies exercises and examples. Gain immediate feedback with scored quizzes and exams to test knowledge levels."
Skill Level: Open to all.
The goal of this two-hour online video is to help prepare students for a customer Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), compliance review, or surveillance review.
The course is designed for anyone anticipating an Integrated Baseline Review or Surveillance Review
Project Management Competencies
- PM 8.0 - Earned Value Management
- PM 15.0 - Project Control
Click here to view full competency model.
|Advanced Earned Value Management (APPEL-AEVM)||Related APPEL Course|
|Earned Value Management Systems (APPEL-EVMS)||Related APPEL Course|
|Integrated Baseline Review (APPEL-IBR)||Related APPEL Course|
|Scheduling Virtual Learning Lab (APPEL-SVLL)||Related APPEL Course|
|Understanding Earned Value Management (APPEL-UEVM)||Related APPEL Course|
APPEL Library Resources
|NASA Galaxie Library||Books 24x7 Library|
All supplemental resources are NASA accessible only unless otherwise noted.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Provide a realistic simulation of a typical CAM documentation review and interview session.
- Demonstrate how a well-prepared CAM successfully conducts an interview with a government customer.
- Provide key technical points and suggestions for follow up action items in a CAM interview.