"Hands-on case studies, exercises, and examples. Gain immediate feedback with scored quizzes and exams to test knowledge levels"
Filter by Category: On-Demand Learning On-Demand Learning
The goal of this 16-hour online course is to introduce students to topics such as critical path fundamentals, schedule baseline, float, network logic development, risk assessment, changes, and scheduling in an EVMS environment.
The course is designed for project personnel to enhance their project scheduling proficiency or for anyone who wants to learn the basics of project scheduling at their own pace.
Project Management Competencies
- PM 8.0 - Earned Value Management
- PM 15.0 - Project Control
Click here to view full competency model.
|Advanced Earned Value Management (APPEL-AEVM)||Related APPEL Course|
|Control Account Manager (APPEL-CAM)||Related APPEL Course|
|Earned Value Management System (APPEL-EVMS)||Related APPEL Course|
|Integrated Baseline Review (APPEL-IBR)||Related APPEL Course|
|Understanding Earned Value Management (APPEL-UEVM)||Related APPEL Course|
APPEL Library Resources
|NASA Galaxie Library||Books 24x7 Library|
All supplemental resources are NASA accessible only unless otherwise noted.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define scheduling, discuss the benefits of scheduling, and develop a proper schedule.
- Provide and demonstrate in detail the schedule development process, including logic networks, critical path method, display types, scheduling techniques, schedule risk assessment, baselining, statusing, schedule traceability, accelerating schedules, what-if analyses, etc.
- Provide key points to scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
- Recognize scheduling and EVMS, performance measurement techniques, etc.
- Recognize scheduling systems: tools, processes, and people.