"Hands-on case studies, exercises, and examples. Gain immediate feedback with scored quizzes and exams to test knowledge levels."
This two-and-a-half-hour online course module is to provide an overview of the Integrated Baseline Review process.
This module is designed for government and contractor project teams that have some background in EVMS and will be conducting or participating in an Integrated Baseline Review (IBR).
Project Management Competencies
- PM 8.0 - Earned Value Management
- PM 15.0 - Project Control
Click here to view full competency model.
|Advanced Earned Value Management (APPEL-AEVM)||Related APPEL Course|
|Control Account Manager (APPEL-CAM)||Related APPEL Course|
|Earned Value Management System (APPEL-EVMS)||Related APPEL Course|
|Scheduling Virtual Learning Lab (APPEL-SVLL)||Related APPEL Course|
|Understanding Earned Value Management (APPEL-UEVM)||Related APPEL Course|
APPEL Library Resources
|NASA Galaxie Library||Books 24x7 Library|
All supplemental resources are NASA accessible only unless otherwise noted.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition of an IBR.
- Understand why and when IBRs are conducted.
- Comprehend the applicability of the IBR.
- Appreciate the basic differences between an IBR and a compliance evaluation.