Skill Level: Team/Subsystem Leads or higher.
This course focuses on managing project constraints including limits on time, human resources, materials, budget, and specifications. It also helps participants to develop effective measures for scheduling and controlling projects as they put the tools of project management to work.
This course is designed for NASA’s technical workforce, including systems engineers and project personnel who seek to develop the competencies required to succeed as a leader of a project team, functional team, or small project.
Project Management Competencies
- PM 5.0 - Project Planning
- PM 6.0 – Cost Estimating
- PM 11.0 - Budget and Resource Management
- PM 15.0 - Project Control
- PM 16.0 - Project Review and Evaluation
- C 1.2 - NASA Project Management/Systems Engineering Procedures and Guidelines
Click here to view full competency model.
All supplemental resources are NASA accessible only unless otherwise noted.