Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of teamwork and participating in team activities at NASA.
- Define and describe different roles and responsibilities of team members on a project team and how they impact team performance.
- Identify and practice the characteristics of a superior NASA project team.
- Use an understanding of group dynamics to be an effective NASA team member.
- Apply team processes including collaborative decision-making, problem-solving methods, and conflict resolution approaches within or among teams.
- Appreciate being open to diverse viewpoints to achieve team success.