"An excellent method to provide short bursts of Program Management based content for the NASA Technical Workforce."
Skill Level: Program Managers/Chief Engineers.
Topics include: attributes of successful program managers; leadership skills that enable program success; program leadership best practices.
Experienced NASA Program Managers, Chief Engineers, senior Project Managers, and senior Project Systems Engineers.
Project Management Competencies
- PM 1.1 - Stakeholder Management
- PM 2.3 - Project Planning
- PM 3.1 - Tracking/Trending of Performance
- PM 3.2 - Project Control
- PM 3.4 - Project Review and Evaluation
- C 1.1 - Agency Structure, Mission, and Internal Goals
- C 1.3 - External Relationships
- C 4.2 - Communication
- C 4.3 - Leadership
- C 5.2 - Knowledge Sharing
Click here to view the Competency Models.
APPEL Library Resources
|NASA Galaxie Library||Books 24x7 Library|
All supplemental resources are NASA accessible only unless otherwise noted.
The learning sessions are designed to provide an environment for managers to share best practices while they refine their knowledge and skills in addressing NASA program challenges.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the attributes of successful NASA program managers.
- Identify leadership skills that enable program success.
- Describe program leadership best practices and personal lessons learned.